Foresight@Google conference announced
Foresight has announced its final conference program for Foresight@Google’s 25th Anniversary Reunion Conference, to be held June 25–26 in Mountain View, CA.
“This weekend, full of plenary talks, panels, and breakout sessions, is a unique opportunity to be stimulated, enlightened and inspired by direct interaction with ground-breaking movers and shakers in nanotechnology,” said Christine Peterson, Foresight Co-founder and President.
- Jim von Ehr, President of Zyvex Labs LLC, and founder of Altsys, the Texas Nanotech Initiative, the world’s first successful molecular nanotech company.
- Barney Pell, CoFounder/CTO of Moon Express, Silicon Valley VC best known for AI work on NASA’s Clarissa and Remote Agent, now competing for Google’s Lunar X PRIZE.
Singularity University trustee Sonia Arrison will also emcee panels on:
- The Scientific Challenges of Truly Transformative Nanotech
- From Research to Application: Turning innovation into success
- Funding, Development & the Valley of Death: Transcending entrepreneurial challenges
- Jumpstarting a Career in Nanotech: How to make your move
Speakers and panelists include Halcyon Molecular CEO William Andregg, CalTech’s William Goddard, NanoInk CTO Mike Nelson, Paypal’s Luke Nosek, Stanford forecaster Paul Saffo, motor-molecule creator Sir Fraser Stoddart, Intel’s Mike Garner, IBM’s Thomas Theis, and more.